2014 Teen Choice Awards on FOX

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Who doesn't love Bali?

Ughh, had a very boring holiday this month. Why? cause there's no time to hang out or having a vacation anymore! I have to pack all my stuff to move to pontianak (west kalimantan/borneo):( pontianak is the place where I was born but you know I've livin here in Bali since I was 6 years old and having so much lovely friends, so sad if I have to move, right? and livin here in Bali makes me so happy and fresh cause It's fun to see beautiful places in Bali but all I can do is just follow my parents cause this is all are about their jobs.

Oh I almost forget it! here's some pictures of when I was enjoying the beauty of Bali. (sounds so saaadd haha)


Pandawa Beach



Tirta Gangga

Bedugul Botanical Garden
(omg childhood pics *embarrassed*)
please just ignore my face -_- (with my cousin Ari and Adi)
Batur Lake
This one looks better *still embarrassed*
 There are still much more pics like above haha but there are too much, so I just share the best pic I have.
Thank's for reading, see you on my next post!:*

No comments:

Post a Comment